Italiano
OPEN
Already registered? LOGIN or Subscribe
Editor in chief: Angelo Scorza
Print
24/07/22 12:13

A consortium of companies takes over Haifa Port Company

Adani Ports and Special Economic Zone Ltd, will acquire 70% of the shares, while Israel Gadot Group will acquire the remaining 30%. This is a total transaction of 1.18 billion dollars

Restricted content for subscribers only

To read this article you must have an active subscription.
Already registered? Log in to continue reading.
Not registered? Subscribe now!